Senior Litigation Paralegal - Los Angeles
Midsize general practice law firm located in Los Angeles California is seeking a senior litigation paralegal. Minimum of 5 years of litigation experience and a paralegal certificate required. Ideal candidate will have strong e-discovery experience using Relativity, Summation, etc...and have prior experience issuing subpoenas and cite checking. Must be flexible to work overtime.
· Manage a case from inception to conclusion and anticipate case/counsel needs.
· Work with counsel and Litigation Support on collection, processing, review and production of electronic data/files.
· Maintain electronic case databases (e.g., Summation, Relativity), run searches on databases.
· Manage document productions, including document review under the supervision of an attorney, redactions, endorsements and preparation of document productions for service.
· Prepare, serve and manage document and deposition subpoenas.
· Assist in preparation of motions and other Court filings, including assembly of motion papers, declarations and exhibits, proofread and citation check, and create appendices.
· Assist in the filing and service of Federal and State Court documents.
Salary up to 85k + base depending on experience.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org