Contracts Administrator - NYS Agency
Our client, a NY State agency based in midtown Manhattan, seeks an assistant contract administrator for an open-ended contract assignment. Successful candidates will have at least three years of related experience.
The assistant contract administrator will be responsible for assisting the Vice President of Contracts and Administration with matters relating to procurements and contracts, preparation of materials for consideration by the agency’s governance committees and other related administrative matters.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing general research;
- Drafting solicitation material, memoranda and contracts;
- Preparing various procurement and contract reports;
- Reviewing and monitoring procurement and contract processes;
- Maintaining contract data base and complete file of Agency contracts and bid documents; (vi) tracking payments to vendors;
- Coordinating invoice approval with adherence to contract procedures.
Bachelor’s degree and experience in SAP are preferred.
Competitive hourly rate, DOE.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.