This leading law firm located in the financial district is seeking a legal assistant/admin to support a partner in their corporate department. Salary 70K+ depending on experience. Candidates with 2+ years of law firm experience and strong academic records from top tier colleges are encourage to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an executive level before heading off to law school. Two year commitment required.
Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills needed together with stellar communication and presentation skills.
Bachelor's degree required.
- Manage calendars; organize department meetings; set up conference calls and schedule appointments.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, dinner reservations and more.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, letters, faxes and e-mails.
- Revise and proof-read legal documents.
- Record keeping.
- Create binders for a variety of legal documents and maintain organization of same.
- Maintain partner’s hard copy and electronic biography; Coordinate with Marketing and IT department.
- Record time entries; Request, review and edit monthly proformas
- Assist all Associate’s working with the Partner on a variety of administrative and legal matters
Please send your resume to email@example.com