Paralegal- General Liability
Our client, a growing national defense firm, seeks a Paralegal for their General Liability practice to work out of their Florham Park, NJ office. The paralegal will have at least 5+ years of experience in defense litigation. Experience with Worldox or Juris is preferred, but will train. Salary is commensurate with experience. Generous benefits are included.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Scheduling of depositions, IMEs, mediations
- Preparation of trial binders
- Coordinating witnesses for trial
- Maintaining case calendars
- Subpoenaing records
- Medical Chronologies
- Page Line Summaries
- Drafting of deposition notices, precipices, and entries of appearance
Interested candidates should send a WORD copy of their resume to Marshall Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!