Manager of Lateral Recruitment - Top Law Firm
Our client, an AmLaw 100 firm located in New York, seeks a Manager of Lateral Recruitment. This is an excellent growth opportunity for somebody currently in a senior coordinator position looking to take the next step in his or her career. The firm offers a positive working environment and highly competitive salary and benefits.
The Manager of Lateral Recruitment will:
- Work with department/practice group heads to determine lateral associate hiring needs.
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationships with relevant search firms.
- Collaborate with sponsoring partners to manage and support associate candidates through the recruitment process. Maintaining a constant dialogue and being the face of the firm.
- Screen and review candidate submissions understanding Firm standards, along with department/practice group needs. Distribute appropriate resumes to department/practice group heads for consideration.
- Maintain candidate files; ensuring best practices with candidate tracking for accuracy.
- Coordinate interview schedules and track candidate evaluations.
- Greet and escort candidates to interviews and debrief candidates following interviews.
- Prepare offer letters and coordinate follow up efforts.
- Manage due diligence process, including background, conflicts and reference checks.
- Disseminate information regarding new hires to appropriate firm personnel; serve as a liaison across Recruitment, Attorney Resources and Development teams for end-to-end client satisfaction in the recruitment process.
- Maintain and track lateral attorney referrals; process referral bonus payments.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.