Attorney Resources & Development Manager - Top Law Firm
Our client, a leading law firm in lower Manhattan, seeks an Attorney Resources and Development Manager. This role supports a wide range of HR and development responsibilities, to ensure excellence in administrative services to attorneys throughout their employment at the firm.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the orientation process for new hires
- Assisting with pre-employment and bar admissions matters for new associates
- Managing interoffice transfers and relocations
- Supporting the annual attorney review process
- Preparing and analyzing reports of associate employment statistics
- Managing the personnel file for attorneys
This is an excellent growth opportunity for somebody looking to take the next step in his or her career in a firm's HR department. This may also be a good fit for a practicing attorney looking to transition to a non-practicing role at a law firm.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.