Leading law firm in NYC is seeking a Lateral Associate Recruiter. Reporting to the Global Recruiting Director, The Lateral Recruiter will be supporting Associate Attorney as well as Business Services recruiting and is responsible for sourcing candidates.
Minimum of 5 years of lateral recruiting law firm experience with solid communication and relationship management skills a must.
- Source candidates via Web advertising, referral, networking, database, candidate portal etc.
- Build, develop and maintain in-house candidate database
- Contact and conduct 1st screen interview
- Managing offer process
- Regular data analysis on recruitment activity
- Build and maintain agency relationships including contract negotiations
- Liaise with all levels of management to develop and maintain recruitment plans and organizational structures
- Ability to deal with visa management
- Participate on global/regional/office project teams as requested by leadership.
- Uphold firm, departmental and team rules and procedures.
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com