Leading law firm in midtown is seeking an HR Generalist with 3+ years of experience. Salary to 78K.
Responsibilities include assisting with the onboarding process including new hire orientation and processing of new hire paperwork.
- Recruiting: job postings, scheduling of interviews, interviewing and preparation of offer letters
- HRIS data entry, audit and reporting (system is DayForce)
- Assist in disability, FMLA and Workers’ Compensation administration
- Process enrollment, changes, termination with the benefit vendors
- Respond to employees’ inquiries
- Provide information and assistance on the health and welfare plans
- Correspond with the insurance companies
- Assist in the administration of COBRA
- Maintain personnel files
- Assist with Annual Charity Events and employee benefit and wellness functions
- Order employee gifts
*Applicants with a Bachelors in HR preferred. Law firm experience please.
Please send your resume to Greg Breck firstname.lastname@example.org