Job ID: 5409
Location: Tampa, FL
Category: Business Development/Marketing
Leading law firm in NYC is seeking a Proposals Manager.
The Proposals Manager will be responsible for the creation of compelling responses to complex, cross-border RFPs. The Strategic Proposals Manager will also help drive and implement a range of projects for the Firm’s global Strategic Proposals operational program, and will provide support on global strategic panel proposals being led by others in the global Strategic Proposals team.
• Leading on all regional and local panel RFPs originating in the Americas
• Working with the relevant partners and client team - developing tactics and strategy with the team, preparing placemat content and liaising with the Design team to create and print.
• Taking responsibility for managing and reporting on RFP activity in the region and producing regular reports on proposal volumes and success rates.
• Providing strategic advice and support to members of the Business Development teams in the preparation of proposals, as required;
• Working with the relevant global BD teams and the BD/Marketing Operations team to ensure content in the firm’s proposal management systems are current.
• Coordinating the development and maintenance of the proposal infrastructure across the Americas region, to include proposal collateral (boilerplate text, credentials and bio bank) and the creation of region-wide materials as appropriate;
• Supporting (and occasionally leading as necessary) on significant global panel proposals run by the Global Head of Proposals and taking the lead on all regional and local panel RFPs originating in the Americas
• Energetically driving selected projects for the Firm’s global Strategic Proposals operational program.
• Providing support on preparation of monthly global and regional panel proposal data for inclusion in the CMO’s Partner Update Report.
• BA degree
• 4+ years of relevant experience at manager level within a professional services firm (legal preferred but not essential)
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org