Our client, a major pharmaceutical company, seeks an attorney for a contract position to work in either their Philadelphia or Durham location. This role requires a broad-based provision of contract and legal support and expertise in information technology and digital services transactions with emphasis on information protection risk management and data privacy compliance. The role will require handling several transactions and matters at the same time and advising senior management on a range of legal issues, both requiring the authority of experience from a seasoned practitioner.
- Must have strong knowledge of and solid experience with negotiating and drafting information technology and digital services contracts.
- Must have a strong understanding of data privacy laws and regulations, and have experience in managing data privacy matters.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating information technology and digital services contracts is preferred, but candidates with experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts of a different nature also will be considered.
- Good knowledge and experience of how in-house lawyers serve employer clients.
- 6 - 9 years’ applicable experience in a corporate law department or major law firm, or a combination of appropriate business experience and legal experience.
If interested send your resume to Marshall Weiss at Mweiss@yorkson.com
We look forward to hearing from you!