Our client, a major pharmaceutical company, seeks an attorney for a contract position to work in either their Philadelphia or Durham location. The attorney will provide analysis and counsel on indirect (i.e. non-manufacturing) procurement transactions, including any related legal, policy, regulatory and compliance issues—integrating legal knowledge with sound business understanding, support Procurement in litigation efforts related to indirect procurement transactions, negotiate and draft contracts and other legal documents, as well as, review and interpret pending or new legislation or regulatory rules impacting procurement to ensure compliance.
Knowledge and experience in below:
- Must have strong knowledge of and solid experience with negotiating and drafting information technology and digital services contracts.
- Must have a strong understanding of data privacy laws and regulations, and have experience in managing data privacy matters.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating information technology and digital services contracts is preferred, but candidates with experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts of a different nature also will be considered.
- Good knowledge and experience of how in-house lawyers serve employer clients.
- 6 - 9 years’ applicable experience in a corporate law department or major law firm, or a combination of appropriate business experience and legal experience.
If interested send your resume to Marshall Weiss at Mweiss@yorkson.com
We look forward to hearing from you!