Litigation Legal Secretary - Mass Torts
Midsize law firm in NYC located downtown is seeking a Litigation Legal Administrative Assistant to provide high level administrative litigation support to multiple attorneys, including Practice Group Leader in the transcription of correspondence, memoranda, court documents and project work.
This position requires Mass Torts defense litigation experience; knowledge of litigation processes, including filing procedures in state and federal courts (e-filing) and experience with e-discovery.
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 5+ years legal experience as a Legal Administrative Assistant
- Defense litigation experience and knowledge of e-discovery required
- Experience working in Mass Torts practice required
- Minimum typing speed 65 wpm
- Must have advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, including advanced skills in the use of TOCs, TOAs and Styles
Competitive Salary based on experience. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org