Collections - consumer lending
Our client, a fintech company specializing in alternative consumer lending, is in search of an experienced collections coordinator ideally with 4+ years of consumer lending experience. This position currently reports directly to the Founder. Salary range based on experience -- up to 60K.
Prior experience in a law firm or collection department preferred.
This is a hands on role, the ideal candidate will assume multiple responsibilities including consumer support and collections.
- Reaching out to customers who are past due on accounts.
- Communicating and setting up payment plans.
- Assisting consumers with making payments on past due amounts.
- Customer service/web support related to accessing the online platform.
- The job includes communicating with HR and payroll professionals, reconciling cash accounts
- The candidate will be responsible to incorporate compliance requirements arising out of consumer lending operations on the federal and various states level and labor department issues into consumer support responses and operations. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and state by state experience is desirable. Knowledge and experience in privacy laws a plus.
- Work with in house and outside counsel on regulatory matters related to consumer lending and employee benefits.
- Prepare and manage record keeping requirements.
BA/BS needed together with excellent organization and document management skills, outstanding communication skills and strong technical skills including Excel.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org