Real Estate Paralegal
Leading law firm is seeking a Real Estate Paralegal for their NYC office to assist with both residential and commercial real estate matters. A BA degree with a minimum of 1 year of real estate paralegal experience required. Ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and an outgoing personality.
- Assist with ordering title insurance, clearing title encumbrances, reviewing title reports, surveys, and documents of record
- Prepare mortgage documents, execution of documents and arrangement, and oversight of escrow closings with title companies
- Prepare, monitor and track closing documents, closing checklists, deeds and transfer tax returns
- Assist with closings, including attendance at closings and post-closing matters
- Create limited liability companies, including preparation of formation documents, ordering searches, UCC filings and overseeing all filing requirements
- Support multi-state commercial transactions, including: survey review, review of title insurance commitments and policies, document production and proofreading, assistance with the production and execution of mortgage documents and work on closings
- Review underlying title exception documents; review title insurance commitments; review surveys and property descriptions (including negotiation of survey certifications); negotiate title insurance coverage on complex commercial transactions; negotiate title endorsements and affirmative coverage; act as primary contact with surveyors and title companies on the above
- Perform real estate due diligence (including lease reviews)
Competitive Salary based on experience.
Please email resumes to email@example.com